Julbo Explorer 2.0 Mountaineering Sunglasses J4971212 | Designer Sunglasses UK
JULBO EXPLORER 2.0 MOUNTAINEERING SUNGLASSES J4971212 | EXPLORER 2.0 / PROTECTION AT ITS HIGHEST
Faster, stronger, higher: high mountaineering is changing, and the same is true for Julbo’s flagship model. More ergonomic, better ventilation, slimmer and more stylish, Explorer 2.0 reaches new summits in performance. With large coverage, removable shields, 360° adjustable temples and high protection lenses, these glacier sunglasses are designed for extreme conditions without any comprise.
- Total Cover | Maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight.
- Panoramic | Wide lens surface for broad field of vision.
- Base 6
- RX Trem | The frame can be equipped with corrective solar lenses.
- Grip Nose | Supple, shock-absorbent insert that adheres to the nose.
- Front Venting | Natural front air flow due to the lens shape or mounting structure
- Adjustable Strap | Hold and security. Strap length can be adjusted.
- Grip Tech | Flexible inserts adhere to the temples for maximum hold and comfort.
- 360° adjustable temples | Can be bent in every direction allowing for a custom fit
- Removable Side shields | Side protection against harsh sunlight.
- RX Frame | Julbo comfort and fit for wearers of prescription eyewear
Place an order with Designer Sunglasses UK today to ensure a quick delivery of your Julbo Explorer 2.0 Mountaineering Sunglasses J4971212 or call us on 02920 531406